I thought it was pretty cool that Mikayla decided she wanted to be Dorothy for Halloween this year. Anyone who knows me well knows that The Wizard of Oz is #1 on my All Time Favorite Movies List and always has been. I’ve collected certain memorabilia over the years and know every single line for every single character of this fantastical film. Even cooler is that this year marks the 70th Anniversary.

I won’t bore you with a whole bunch of trivia, I know you guys want to see pictures. :) Mikayla’s school had their Halloween party today and I got a few snaps when she got home.

005

I just love the braids! I don’t remember what we are talking about, but here face reminds me of when you are talking to a dog and it perks its little ears up and cocks its head. I can’t believe I just compared my daughter to a dog, but whatever.

014

007

Mikayla wanted me to take a picture of her lying down like Dorothy does on the bed with the twister spinning her house around. I thought it would be cool if I put a sepia filter on it (like in the movie!).

006-sepia (2)

That’s all for know, folks! Here’s a bye-bye kiss for you though.

013

2 comments:

Nana said...

What a cute Dorothy..spot on mik. Love you

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up....love the sepia shot...Granny

Post a Comment