Okay. I am here and Mommy is typing about my day.

This is a Ghostland and I like it. I love the ghost <sidenote from Mommy – The ghost is on a toothpick in the upper right corner>. I like the kitty cat. I used tape and a marker and some little fabric stuff and glued it all down. That’s all on this one.

020

The is a ghost that I got from Teacher Nancy. She made it for me and gave it me. And I like the way it flies. They put little tissues on it. It feels really soft…that’s why it’s called a tissue. I like the color bow it has and that my name is on it. The eyes and nose and mouth are so cool.

023

This is a very special box and I can’t tell you about it. There is something special inside of it. I can tell you what’s inside it whenever I decide to say so. <Mommy sidenote – Take that! I have no idea what is in there either.>

021

I like to sit on high things like the cat scratchers thing that points all the way up. And I like to sit on really, really, really high things that I can’t even tell what it is.

Oh, yeah! At school, Hannah was a cat, I was Dorothy and I can’t tell them about some guy ‘cause I can’t remember his name. Alexis was a different witch, Cooper was Spiderman.

I had a big party and we had graham crackers, grapes and cheese and water for snack. It was really yummy.

Or we could cut the pumpkin instead of carving it and eat it all up. Yum Yum Yum! <Mommy sidenote – this is in reference to a comment from her last art project post…one to Granny>

K…Bye!

1 comments:

Nana said...

She has an interesting eye for art..An artist in the family..

Post a Comment