From Mommy: We went to Microsoft on Friday to go Trick-or-Treating. We were supposed to be there at 4pm, but as everyone on Twitter can attest to, the traffic was freaking crazy and we didn’t end up getting there until around 4:45pm. Even though at 3:45pm, I was right on the campus.

It was great seeing all of the kids dressed up and most people went all out for their costumes. There were a couple of shows: zombies doing the Thriller dance, Oompa Loompas, and a Haunted House. And, of course, candy! On to the commentary….

I got lots and lots and lots of candy. And, I put it all in my pumpkin. I got more candy.

I saw a spider and when I tried to get the candy it scared me. But, then I GOT IT! <Mommy Sidenote: one of the employees has a candy basket that was a spider. When kids would move to get candy out of it, the eyes would light up and the spider would move forward. It was pretty hilarious!>

I brought my puppy, Opal, and used her as Toto because I was dressed up like Dorothy. I liked the way she wanted to stay in the office and I liked all my candies.

We got to go with Ethan, Mrs. Cece and Mr. Shawn. We told everybody where the candy was. People put candy in pumpkins and little bags by their desk or doors.

The Haunted House was pretty scary. There was a Haunted Museum in the Haunted House. In the museum there was really scary stuff. <Mommy Sidenote: The Haunted House was actually two floors and we only went to a very small portion of it. The line was absolutely insane. We even skipped a whole section of it at the beginning because people were watching the Thriller dance and not the line. So we closed in.>

I think there were 100 million people there. <Mommy Sidenote: Sure as hell seemed like it.>

Okay, that’s it. Mommy said she will put on pictures later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment