During my ultrasound appointment last week, Mikayla was in the room with me. It was a pretty long appointment as the tech had to take lots of measurements, but baby was bouncing around a lot. I was trying to hold very still so that she could get some decent pictures when the following occured:

"Mommy, how did the baby get in your belly?"

I'm sure my eyes got a little wide and I sneaked a peek at the tech, who was smirking, when I said, "Baby, we can talk about that later. I have to be still for the lady so she can talk some good pictures of the baby."

Mikayla just looked at me for a moment, clearly thinking about something, when she asked, "Well, can you tell me one thing?"

"Okay."

"Was it fun?"

The tech and I just busted out laughing.

Yeah, baby, it was fun! :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

hehehehehe...congrats btw, saw the status update on Collin's facebook :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! We are pretty excited! :)

Post a Comment