Mikayla has been asking a lot of questions about the baby lately: "How will Jace come out?" "How did Jace get in there?" "Does Jace talk?".

Well, yesterday, she wanted to know how to change a baby's diaper. Cullen and I have been teasing her that she will have to take care of all of the poopy diapers. So, when she asked that, I told her that we were just joking with her and that she won't have to worry about that for a long time. But, still she persisted. I figured the best way was to show her. Since I didn't have any diapers have any diapers here, off to YouTube we went and found this video:



**Note: This lady does not like to say poop. BUT, she LOVES to say "mess" and "messy".**
**Note #2: I thought it was hilarious that she was blowing on the baby to dry him.**

Out of the mouth of Mikayla: "That must be a boy because he has a funny looking china."

3 comments:

Holly said...

She says the funniest things. I really need to update Emily's blog with all her sayings too.

I learned stuff from this video that I never knew..but that blowing thing was a little weird, at least as much as she was doing it!

Aunt Stacy said...

Too funny! Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Holly - Yes, update if you can! We want to keep up with the Emilyisms.

Aunt Stacy - We miss you lots! :)

Post a Comment